Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Brand New Start

Yes, as you can see, my dear bloggie has gone through some transformations.

I've changed my blog's url, template, colours, and the most important thing - language. It's a little bit weird for me to post in english, but I guess as time passes I'll be able to get used to it. So will you, readers out there :) By the way, I'm so into typing in English because I don't need to figure out the chinese spellings a.k.a 汉语拼音 when I blog anymore! ooohyeah~

Perhaps this change might sadden some of my usual blog fans readers, but I'm really sorry because I've made my decision. Ah it's time for me to dance sorry sorry. *do the wash-hands-move*

A few more days to go and I shall be transforming into an 18-years-old adult. With the end of my high school life and also the result slip of SPM, I'm now proceeding to a brand new starting point. That's the main reason for me to do all these changes. We all used to share a lot of miraculous days together. Sadly, we have to separate to different paths now. The past will only keep on revolving in my heart as bittersweet memories. Well, time to grow up. I guess?

So, let's change the topic.
(I don't want my 1st english post to be soooo nostalgic. hee.)

Hmm.. AHA! An introduction.

Some of you who don't really know me well might be confused while looking at the blogger's name. Grace Mode. Yea, I know it sounds funny. =.=


First and foremost, Grace is my christian name though I'm not a christian actually. It seems like a trend to most of the chinese for naming their children like that. Yet to me, it's not official as the word Grace is not in my IC. My parents just call me for, umm, fun? haha

But HELLO? I've been Grace since the Jurassic era my dear. Just because I seldom introduce myself to the others in that name, it doesn't mean that I'm not Grace. Although it used to irritates me when my mum called me like that, but ya, I've now accepted it. In fact, I'm lovin it :D



I bet you've seen this funny-looking lady in the animated Disney movie - The Incredibles. I find her very cute indeed when I first saw her in the movie.

Back in form one, my classmates told me that I look like her. Obviously, her height is a classic one. Plus her hair style.. and also her harry potter glasses. hahaha! I think you can imagine how I look like during that time. One word: MODE!

And yup, that's how I got the nickname. I don't mind having nicknames, I mean, nicknames as cute as MODE. Friends of mine especially all the ji-muis always address me as 'Mode' or 'Modey'. In fact, they have forgotten how to call me in my actual name. LOL

So... after telling my long grandmother stories, I just want to say,
by combining the two, which is Grace and Mode, I get the best of both worlds.

Family and friends
embedded in my new blogger name :)


Thus my brand new start shall have you with me.

PS. Looks like I'm GAGA-ing in the left pic. lmao!



Let us keep on moving, carrying our precious things along,

when everything else had faded into memories.