Saturday, March 27, 2010

Birthday vs Earth hour


I'm so uber excited now.
I'm going to the beach for my birthday celebration with my dear ji-muis.

It's not just any birthday, it's my 18th =)

Yeah I'm gonna be an adult~

And adult means, ehem..
you can do anything you want to.
LOL

But I just realised that it's earth hour tonight at 8.30pm.
Oh gosh I'm not sure whether the bistro we're going later will support this campaign or not.
If it will, then HAHAHA.

I guess we might have candle light dinner tonight guys.

=P

Ciao~ just a short post.
Stay tuned for more photos to be uploaded.

and oh ya,
Don't forget to switch off the electricity later!
Love Mother Earth, Peace :)


PS. Sorry for the low quality photos.
I don't know whether it's my problem or the camera's.
Anyway, I guess Olym.'s camera sucks.