Monday, June 21, 2010

Sudah Old Already

A short post with photos as main point.


Another weekend during the holidays, my relatives from KL came back to Penang. Particularly, it was Aunt Siew Lay and her family.

During their stay in Golden Sands Resort, we went there to pay them a visit and to enjoy the hotel's facilities. Hee :) It was like a mini family gathering since we usually meet once a year only.

Due to the poor quality of my camera, and also mainly because of my very-very-poor skills, I managed to pick a few 'presentable' ones only from what I'd captured on that day. Boohoohoo ='(
Felt so paiseh to those who wished to appear in my blog post. LOL. *slaps*



Aunt Siew Hong and my little cousin, Zi Heng. Apparently he wanted to play in the tiny sandpit......


......and secretly colonised it when nobody's around.


"Imma bulid a castle for my queen" =)

However, he found out that the sandpit was just way too small and lame. The king decided to migrate to the sea shore and built his empire there.


Here comes the pretty little mermaid, En Yu. 

 

"Sand sand! Step step step..." 

 

*Heart Melts* Why so cute huh? I knew that I wasn't that cute when I was younger.
Not Fair! Hahaha

Looking at these fellas, admit lah,  you and I sudah old already lor..
Cannot act cute from now on okay? T__________T


Grow up.
Fairy tales are just, tales.