Saturday, October 23, 2010

So you think you love Cheese??

Cheese.

I just can't stay calm when I hear this word.
oh-my-cheese. Why are you so delicious huh?

Seriously, cheese is no doubt the most tempting food in the world after chocolates. Ha. It's always driving me crazy.

And recently, I was so amused when I saw this accidentally on the net...




Yep Yep Yep!  6 types of cheeses blend together into one superb pizza.
There are..Cheddar, Mozzarella, Parmesan, Provolone, Romano and Monterey Jack! Woohoo! Take that!

Now I dare you to say that you're not tempted. lol.

So yea, as usual, I failed to resist my desire again. I was just so excited about this new heavenly nice food in town. Don't you feel the same? :)
Without a second thought, I invited my dear friends to try out the extreme cheesy 6 pizza in a nearby Pizza Hut. I just can't wait to bite that cheesy thing! hehe.



Appetizers: Soup of the day and Garlic breadstix! A MUST-order whenever I dine in Pizza hut.
Slurp Slurp! 


Or you can order Honey BBQ wings! High ratings for this too  :) Love it.



But wait wait, don't be too excited first, the best thing is yet to come...

Ladies and gentlemen, boys, girls and cutie mice..
*Drum rolls* 

Introducing.... 
Pizza Hut's
Extreme Cheesy 6 pizza


(w/ Hawaiian Chicken toppings)


OOOOO...Look at those melted cheeses!

I just couldn't stop staring at it when the waiter first served it to us.
Awww..Cheeseeeeee :p


Even my friends couldn't control themselves... Hehe


High Cheese elasticity. hahahahaha..


mmmm...Sedapnya..... :)


We just love cheese products so much, don't we? So when there are so many types of cheeses in just one pizza, I would do anything even just for one bite. =)
  

Oh yeah, I'm so satisfied with this extreme cheesy 6 pizza. It was a total bliss to all my taste buds. The super duper cheesy taste and the classic taste of pizza crust just make it a perfect masterpiece. Well done Pizza Hut, you've made me fall in love with your pizza! :) 



So guys, whatcha waiting for?? Drop by the nearest Pizza Hut tonight to pamper yourself with the best pizza under one roof. Yayyy!


So you think you love cheese? 


Well, me? :)


I’m crazy about Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!