Monday, September 05, 2011

50% discounted dinner again :)

 Dad has signed up as Paradise hotel's club member again, and so...we got tons of complimentary coupons to use! weeee :3


Went to their Gaya restaurant to enjoy the goodness of food. All 50% off whcih means a dish of RM20 will become 10 bucks only. Better than eating a red bean paste mooncake right? Haha!
Ahh..good food with cheap price, I like!


Smoked Salmon Salad as starter. WTFish this is da bomb! yumzz the salmon was so juicy. lol. I dunno how to describe :P



Aglio Olio Linguini with lots of succulent prawns. First time trying this style. hmm I still think Cabonara tastes way better. I love creamy stuff :3



F.A.M.I.L.Y= Father And Mother I Love You
heh :) quote from I'm not stupid 2.


My 2 younger sisters. Don't be fooled by their angel-like faces. They told me that they worked at Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated..

LOL. watched too much phineas and ferb.


Drink of the day: sky juice. The cheapest and tastiest thing on earth. Simply delicious. No other drinks can beat it :D    I mean seriously, it's not like I am stingy or what but cold water's really refreshing enough!



oh. I'm now back in KTJ already. Stress is clustering around me but my positivity shall counterbalance it. YES. I'm damn semangat now! Wish me luck :D