Saturday, October 01, 2011

New bangs!

People! I'm back again for a super short update. Miss me, no? :P



weeee I'm back to 15 years old. lol say I look young! :D


 Ok. not really true when I don't smile.

Hehe. Tell me if it's nice :) I went to Mid Valley last Sat to cut my bangs. Apparently, friends had been saying that I look fierce without fringe. So, yea...way much cuter now right? ehehe *slaps own self*


Time flies, it's already October now! hmm. Glad to say that personal statement is 90% done, with 10% dissatisfaction. Hoping predicted grades to be okay..seriously, I want to go UCL. Even though I don't mind other good unis but still...argh of course we always aim for the best, right?
But damn, why is Economics such a competitive course! Why are there so many people that want to go ucl huh? why compete with me?! LOL. noooooo I'm gotta be positive :)

Exactly. 

So,




OK. BYE <3