Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Comments oh Comments

 Dear Readers out there,

GOOD NEWS!!

 I've finally upgraded my dear blog. Well, kinda. 
You see, my blog is sooo LOUSY. So lousy that nobody wants to comment. Sad T_____T

#1. Lame Archives
 Apparently I don't often write brilliant posts with brilliant photos. Plus, didn't update frequently. Gosh. My bad. Sad x2 T_______T  But I promise I'll be a good blogger, well, once I have a more COLOURFUL life. Sigh.

#2. No Readers
OMG Sad x 100000000...infinity. Not much loyal readers. Some just drop by and never come back. Thank you for reading this anyway. You've made my day =))

#3. Too Shy
I know, people are always too shy to leave their footprints. They prefer stalking, right? *wink*

#4.  Laziness.
 Ha! Gotcha! I bet 90% of you belong here. Coz that's what I always do too. Very Bad you know?

Later on, I found that there's one more factor that caused most readers to not comment.
The stupid log-in system when you wish to comment here in blogspot. 

I mean, wth why so troublesome huh? Why do readers have to deal with the word verification thing which most of the times, me myself find it so sweat.
And then, the system is so lame that you must have a google account to comment. Or okay, if you don't have it , use Open ID then. This ends up with all anonymous comments. Not Cool.

Who wants to comment in this lame way when you can just easily write at the chatbox? And thus, your chatbox is the only thing living in your blog. Comments? No.
However...TADA!

Now I've FINALLY installed DISQUS. Now commenting on posts becomes more PRO!! and much easier my dear, so no more excuses for you! Hear that folks? Comment =)))

See, you can log in with your FACEBOOK account to comment, which is so convenient because everyone loves fb. Even uncles and aunties nowadays have their own fb account. Awesome. No need to do word verification anymore. Woohoo!
Or..you can sign in with your Twitter or Disqus. Or Or Or..OPEN ID lo, if you're so ulu. Perhaps you wanna be mysterious huh? LOL.

Guys, You will understand why I'm so desperate to have comments on my posts if you too, own a blog. It's a kind of encouragement, which makes me wanna blog more. Good or bad comments, that's nothing to bother about. As long as you don't spam or insult me, I'll appreciate what you've written. Seriously. 

Thanks for dropping by anyway.  Love ya =)