Sunday, July 04, 2010

Sneak Peaks of KTJ

Went down to KL for medical checkup at Plaza Sentral.

You might ask, why didn't I just do it in Penang instead? So troublesome ey? Well, you see, it's a must for us to get it done at the Bank Negara's panel clinic. I don't mind traveling here and there, since I've already stopped attending form 6 classes in pcghs, my time is just sooo flex. =P

Not gonna talk too much on the experience. Just the usual and simple things. Except for the X-Ray part, omg my 1st time! 我的第一次!  *faints*

I remembered that the nurse just suddenly snapped , "Ok, Buka Baju, Buka Bra.."

And I was like, "Huhh? Oh. Okay. " with a retarded facial expression. 

Hey. It's not like I didn't know the procedures for doing X-ray, but imagine, when you're still dreaming around, out of a sudden somebody just ordered you to take off everything. Too sudden, I suppose.  LOL


SNEAK PEAKS
Kolej Tuanku Ja'afar (KTJ)

 

Yipee! I finally went to KTJ in Mantin to have a closer look at this 'home away from home' for my next 2 years. Yea baby, 2 years =.=  It's a British style boarding school fyi. 


Just a little photos, since it was just a short visit. Anyway, the college was awesome! I'm already loving it at my first sight. And yea, I bet I'll snap gazillions of photos when I've already moved to there by August. Stay tuned for more updates,  brought to you by gracemode.blogspot.com  :)


and Owh, before I sign off.. Serdang Hakka Yong Tao Fu is simply delicious!  I love the Fried Fu Zhok so much !!  What about you? ;P