Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bank Negara Malaysia Scholars' Day 2010

Yay people! It's EXEAT! But sadly, I'm not going anywhere.  Gotta stay back in this quiet KTJ as most of the students had gone home. I chose to stay back because I'm sure that if I go to Cheras(uncle's house), I'll surely go to the malls, eat, play and NOT STUDYING.
So yea, this 4-days exeat is the best time for me to do lots of prep and finish my assignments.


Anyway, I'm SOOOOOOO HAPPY because our dearest bank negara had already bank in my allowances into my account. WEEEEEE!! I'm RICH!!! I'm RICH!!!


^_________^  ok lah. This post is supposed be talking about scholars' day 2010.

On the 17th of August, there was this scholars' day event happening at Lanai Kijang, Kuala Lumpur.
(Fyi, Lanai Kijang is some sort of a hotel/apartment/club house/recreational facilities centre owned by bank negara.)

All bnm scholars (including seniors) and officers of the bank were invited to attend this event. It's somehow like a speech day/gala dinner, as its main purpose is to award those who have excelled in their A-levels this year and are going to fly overseas to pursue their 1st degree.

It's also like some kind of encouragement for juniors like us(lol) who just have joined the big family lately, to work harder and achieve good results like our seniors in the future.


See! It's Lanai Kijang!

As it was a school day, bank scholars from KTJ were sent there by our college's own air-cond bus.
It took almost an hour for us to reach KL from Mantin. 

We all had fun chatting around during the journey though :D 



The stage where VIPs delivered their speeches.. And also for the award giving session after that.


 My friends from INTEC.

Met a lot of people there especially my dearest interview group's members. We were all now being sent to different colleges: Taylors, INTEC, KYUEM and KTJ of course. 

There was even the chief director of the internal audit department sitting with us in the same table. They arranged this on purpose. Haha.. So that we can get to know more about the bank..and not just chatting around. LOL.



Look! Lanai Kijang's own mineral water :)


Muahahahahhaahahahahahahaa...

(hey, that's only like, 1/10 of the overall buffet spread?!)

Everything there is very posh. I dare to say it's like a 5 star hotel.


Sorry, I didn't snap a lot of good photos as there were too many people starring at me.
I mean, yea la..my main identity on that day is a Scholar, NOT a blogger.

Plus, the buffet was so sumptuous and tempting. I just couldn't stop grabbing foooooood.
Hee. I had satays, BBQ prawns, lamb, pohpiah, ice kacang w/ ice cream topping.....etc.  muahahhaha :P


Introducing the current Bank Scholars from KTJ!!!! *drumrolls*


A mix of U6 and L6.
WE ROCK!!


I told you before bank negara is very generous.

There's no way that such a grand event don't have DOOR GIFTS  =)



Is it a PEN....??


DRIVE!!!


2.1 G (not bad already lah.)


Aha! LASER LIGHT too.

wee :)


Seriously, I was really inspired by all our seniors who had excelled in their A-levels.
There were seniors who actually got 4 A* !!

Man, I'm really gonna work hard, as in REALLY HARD. 
I want to go to the UK's top 5! (sry, ignore me =.=)



Hee. Okay la. I'm going to enjoymake use of my precious exeat to the fullest.
TATA :)