Sunday, August 07, 2011

kawaii :)

I've always been a fan of hello kitty. It may not be obvious because I'm not the extreme kind but I really like that cat and her company, Sanrio. I can spend hours at the hello kitty section in Parkson. I used to be so crazy over the Sanrio clothing brand in Thailand and I can still remember good old times when I collected all the hello kitty merchandises from Mc Donald's. Up till today I still don't allow my mum to give them away.

It has been a while since my last hello kitty fever.. until recently. 

Last friday, when we 'drive-thru' Mc Donald's I discovered this cute toy from my little sister's Happy Meal box.  O________O   ... kawaii des!




but I don't like pinky stuff.
Only the original hello kitty with a red ribbon on her left ear will make me smile.


It's just simply cute and classy. ❤