Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Awesome KTJ peeps

I'm seriously out of topic to blog about at the moment :/ but for the sake of updating my dear bloggie, I shall just post about my dear friends and also my dear Interact Club that colours my boarding life in KTJ. *korek-ing photos*


ah here you go.. some random shots during KTJ Interact Club's ice breaking session of the term. We always organize games every start of a new term to welcome the new comers to our big big family :)


 

my helpful VP doing the all talk while I can chill and take pichas haha :D
 

Joining Interact has been one of my best decision made in KTJ and will be one of my dearest memory in KTJ when I leave, definitely :')

___________

 and then some random shots for Nicole's birthday surprise


steph and hana  my two little darlings :)

  

Kah Mun working hard :D


while nicholas play with the interesting box haha


Surprise! a big box with a small slice of cake inside hahaha :)


Happy Birthday Nicole you hot hot American chic :)

Great friends made life in the 'jail' so much better, really. *wears big smile*


This post is so crappy but I still like :D