Sunday, May 06, 2012

Craving for Ninja

 Ever since I had my first bite on a Ninja Joe's burger , I got hooked on it forever like a drug addict.
It's like another 'Chatime' to me, something that I can never miss if I see the outlet.

It's not easy to find a non-halal fast food outlet in Malaysia, which makes Ninja Joes really cool. I mean thinking about having fast food like Mc Donalds again can sometimes be depressing.
Fret not, this is a perfect alternative (provided, of course, if you're a non-Muslim). In fact, the patty is homemade and it feels more authentic.

Went to The Gardens again that day and was relieved that I finally got to satisfy my cravings after so long. nom nom nom.
 

Tried 'Big Boss' meal for the first time. I wouldn't say it's heavenly because it pretty much tastes the same like the other usual 'ninjas'. The only difference is that it's bigger, and you have an extra fried egg in it. You can even add RM1 for cheese or bacon. Overall I still prefer the normal ninja burgers than this bigger version one. It's a bit too big that people with small mouth like me need quite some effort (i.e. open mouth widely) when eating.

Plus, by ordering 2 or 3 normal ninjas instead of one big boss you get to taste more variety of sauces like teriyaki, sweet & sour, black pepper etc. But oh well, the sauce doesn't really make much difference. The pork patty itself earns the overall marks.



Hana enjoying her 'big boss' too. 
"Too big" she said. "How to eat??" 

x)

________

 Ok great I am hungry now again.

Someone please tapao for me if you happen to pass by. kthxbai.
lol



 Exam's coming and I still have time to camwhore as usual.

Have a fruitful week ahead!




 missu :3 ♥