Thursday, May 24, 2012

Just sleep


Breakfast to kick start the day: 
'Bon Go Jang' Fresh Udon and seaweed




Slept really, really early last night around 8pm. I was not feeling well and there were symptoms of falling sick. Since my brain wasn't functioning properly, I had to give up on my study plan and go to bed early.

Ironically, I wasn't feeling happy at all even though.. I should be: Finally found a legit excuse for me to sleep instead of revising.


Right -.-

I guess it all comes to the same theory. When you finally manage to skip school by pretending that you're sick, I swear it's one of the best feeling ever on earth. But you won't feel good when you're really ill and couldn't go out to hang out with people.

Anyway, I would like to express my gratitude to my caring housemates :) Thank you..
Chwin Wern: for the Panadol.
Hana: for refilling my water bottle for me with Redoxon Vitamin C effervescent tablet.
xoxo

I'm feeling more energized now!