Friday, December 30, 2011

パレード!

 
Watching Disney parades is like one of the must-dos whenever one visits Disneyland. Beautiful, large, elaborate floats with colourful, artsy designs, wonderful Disney music which makes you wanna cry sometimes and all those beloved Disney characters waving at you. It's really amazing to have experienced that, like pages and pages of Disney storybooks coming into real life.
 
It was the one thing that I've enjoyed most during my visit to Tokyo Disneyland.



Interesting fact was... the extremely passionate and patient locals would have started to settle down by the roadside since hours ago before the parade. They would sit on their own mats/plastic sheets brought from home, just to get the best view from their strategic sitting areas. 


The Daytime parade called "Jubilation!":

Minnie looks really Japanese here somehow. Don't you think so? :) Oh she speaks Japanese too!  


I remember how much I wanted to visit Disneyland when I was young. I could spend hours just looking over and over again at my parents' photos of their trip to Disneyland California. I grew up then slowly (not very slow) and started to forget about all these Disney fantasies.

 

During the parade I saw lots of happy parents with their little ones overwhelmed by seeing their favourite Disney characters. And then I looked around when I saw daddy, mummy and my two younger evil sisters (lol jk).

Suddenly, you could feel the warmth.


At least my parents brought me to Disneyland before I actually leave home and become a big girl in the big city. At least I could exclaim my excitement when I see Chip & Dale like a little girl beside mum and dad. At least, my dream still come true.
Although it did come a little late, just a little, but I thought it was amazing and would definitely be a memorable one when I grew older.


Being part of the magic was truly amazing, I say. 

Looking forward to conquer Paris Disneyland next year. And next year, would be a different experience :)