Monday, March 26, 2012

Afternoon tea with ze buddy


 Last Saturday, after the school's athletics event in the morning I went out with my friends to Pavilion.

A lot of them went to watch Hunger games since it's the premiere that day. And I was a bit tempted to watch Freakonomics since it's exclusively available in Mid Valley, 1 Utama & Pavilion only.

YES Freakonomics is out in Malaysia!! :D
I read the book and knew about its film version but never thought it would be screened in Malaysia. But then after seeing the trailer I doubt it will be worth watching in the cinemas. I mean, seriously? I don't want to pay and go in to watch something like a documentary even though I know it's interesting.

Would rather buy DVD and watch at home.


That afternoon was a relaxing one: I went to meet up with my bank scholar friend/interview mate/ all-time-favourite Facebook chat buddy, Nicholas! lol

He can sometimes be my free online Econs tuition teacher or peer counselor who gives advices and tips about guys' perception. More like my strategy adviser if you get what i mean haha
  
I think we hardly have problems like awkward silence or out of topic to talk about. There must be something for me to say anyhow. For instance, laughing at his failed diet plan. HAHA



Ordered this Macadamia Cheese Cake. I think he ate 70% of the whole thing -.-
and since I have to save some stomach space for buffet later in the evening.


Iced chocolate with ice cream blended inside.

Thank you for the treat and early birthday present!
Appreciate it very much :)