Wednesday, March 07, 2012

March march march

Oh yeah it's my favourite month of the year.
ehehe.

Trials are coming up next week and I'm so not prepared yet! especially history >.< My teacher was being sarcastic yet funny at the same time. She said she will just let us 'free fall' for trials first LOL. will help us do more revision after that.


oohh look at ze hair colour under flash. I just like to look at my hair colour and feel happy that it's not the dull and boring black.  Hard to explain, you know, the kind of feeling..."ooh my hair really got brown colour one lor" haha


I don't know why am I posting this stupid photo of my fugly fat carrot legs. 
A total ruin of my image hahahahah


I'm wearing Slim Walk's Compression Stockings bought from Japan every night. Hopefully it will really slim down my pair of fat legs :P ish I really envy people having long and sexy legs without any effort. SO NOT FAIR. boo.




Anyway, I just realized these days that happiness can be the simplest thing in our daily life.
For instance, having a good afternoon nap by snuggling into my comfy bed while it's raining like cats and dogs outside.


Or another simple example.. listening to your voice and feeling you near me. Simple, pure happiness :)